Payout Report Overview
Las Vegas USA D
Planet 7 D-
Our look at online gambling site performance continues at the start of November as we look back at how things unfolded in October.
We’ve been tracking some of the top betting sites for almost two years now, while adding in new sites that deserve our attention. The newer additions (GT Bets, Topbet, etc) have, for the most part, improved on our watch, while the staples like Bovada and BetOnline have remained some of the powerhouses in the gambling industry.
From week to week, not much changes, but when we look back at an entire month – with the assistance of loyal players in forums and in reviews – we can see just how good (or bad) some of the more popular gambling sites fare.
The name of the game is speed when it comes to payouts, as users want to know which sites get payments out the fastest, what payment methods work the best, and which sites create too many problems.
We’ve got it all in October’s gambling payout report, as we see how the speeds are and whether or not some sites dealing with slow payouts have picked up the pace.
Without further delay, let’s look back at October and see which betting sites graded out the best:
September Grade: A+ October Grade: A+
One of the elite online sportsbooks going today, BetOnline has a ton to offer, in regard to both payment processing and customer experience. The site offers a litany of payment and withdrawal methods, and is routinely regarded as one of the most secure gambling sites to use online.
BetOnline, being an extremely popular online sportsbook, naturally allows users to place sports bets ranging across a wide variety, and also offers online casinos and poker games.
“We’ll get you your money faster than anyone else”
- Speeds remain constant through October for BetOnline, with BitCoin leading the way as the top payout method.
- BitCoin withdrawals are still taking a matter of hours, but can take up to a day. Last month we saw awesome speeds of just a few hours, and while it can vary, users can hope for a 10-hour window or less.
- Checks are still a great option, and there are reports of a 4-5 day wait. This is the norm, but a few more days wouldn’t be a shocking delay, due to processing hiccups.
- There was actually a new issue with a bank wire over at Ask Gamblers, but it’s since been resolved.
- The quoted window is 24-48 hours, so anything below 10 is a major win.
- Bank wires are viable at BO and typically take about 1-2 weeks, but they can be prone to hiccups. They’re still an option, but rank third for us at BetOnline.
- Overall, there are no outstanding issues at BetOnline, and this remains a great spot for reliable, speedy payouts.
September Grade: A+ October Grade: A+
Bovada is one of the more popular online gambling sites to be found on the web, as they offer a wide range of sports betting opportunities and were one of the more trusted online poker sites.
After briefly leaving the poker scene, Bovada announced recently that they have brought back their online poker rooms. One of the best features of the site is now back in action, officially making Bovada one of the most complete online betting sources once again.
With or without poker, Bovada remains one of the most trustworthy online betting sites, and it’s now arguable that they offer a wider range of betting opportunities than any site online.
- Bovada exited October as one of the online gambling leaders, and they continue to push out payments in a timely manner.
- BitCoin remains the preferred withdrawal method and should take 24 hours or less.
- There was some positive feedback at Sportsbook Review, with one user reporting a mere 10-hour wait for their BTC payout.
- BitCoin speeds can actually be even faster, and from what we’ve seen, users can anticipate getting their money much quicker than the site quotes.
- That isn’t the case with checks, but the speeds have still been fantastic, with checks being processed within 1-2 days and arriving in under a week.
- Overall, there is nothing new to report when it comes to Bovada, because their speeds remain fantastic and there is rarely anything bad to say about them.
September Grade: A+ October Grade: A+
If you’re looking for a new online sportsbook you can trust, Bookmaker.eu isn’t a bad place to start. Without a doubt one of the best sportsbooks around, Bookmaker has made their name with stellar service, an excellent website, and speedy payments for over 30 years.
Bookmaker isn’t just about longevity or trend-setting, however, as they also offer an eclectic gaming base, allowing their customers to place bets on a variety of sports as well as dive into online casinos and poker rooms. In addition, Bookmaker continues to offer severe discounts on initial deposits and has one of the best histories you’ll find from a gambling site online.
“Where the Line Originates”
- We really don’t see a ton of feedback on Bookmaker, but there have been some positive reports at SBR for October.
- BitCoin has been the way to go here, just like everywhere else. One user reported a 6-hour wait via BTC, while another user reported a massive $10k withdrawal in just 10 hours.
- Those are seriously fast speeds for hefty payouts, so kudos to Bookmaker, who also offers a plethora of other withdrawal options.
- Checks are the next best route, and those speeds have been constant for almost two years now. Users can expect a roughly 3-4 day wait, maybe a bit longer.
- We haven’t seen new feedback on P2P withdrawals in forever, but they also tend to take just a few days.
- There isn’t much to see here, as Bookmaker has been around for forever and keeps on trucking as one of the more reliable books.
September Grade: C October Grade: C+
Slots.lv is still quite fresh to the online casino realm, having only just started taking bets in 2013. Despite its youth, Slots.lv still has loads to offer, starting with a plethora of card and slot games, as well as killer payouts, bonuses, and promotions.
The only real complaints at Slots.lv tend to deal with some games that lag, or insane bonuses that seem to be out of reach. The games rarely disappoint, though there have been few issues with processing payouts safely and quickly.
“Fastest Payouts in North America!”
- The top half of this list is flat-out elite in terms of speed and reliability, but we start to hit hiccups when we get to Slots.lv.
- Still a titan in terms of games, bonuses, and promotions, Slots.lv has struggled with payout speeds ever since we started covering them.
- While that’s been troubling, the good news is that Slots.lv has started to resolve a lot of ongoing issues.
- One user reported in late October at Ask Gamblers that they hadn’t been paid for six days, and just three days later, their payment processed.
- That payout was processed via BitCoin, which the user suggested was the only option readily available for withdrawal at the time.
- Though this payout was slow, the entire process still got the user their money within 10 days. That’s far from ideal (most sites process BTC in 1-2 days at the worst), but it’s progress for Slots.lv.
- A lack of reliable options may have contributed to still-standing issues, but the silver lining here is that BTC is working at Slots.lv.
- There was another success story at Ask Gamblers with BTC, so if you’re trying to get money at Slots.lv, BitCoin is the way to go.
- This site has a history of slow payouts, but they’re working their way back by closing out these issues.
- Thanks to some positivity in October, Slots.lv is on the upward swing, and moves up to a C+.
Las Vegas USA
September Grade: D October Grade: D
Las Vegas USA is another fantastic online casino, as they’re powered by an awesome platform, and welcome U.S. players with a thrilling (and safe) experience. Las Vegas USA also brings huge bonuses to the table for new players and strives to go out of its way to assist users with any issues via customer support. That elite customer service hasn’t completely killed some inconsistent payout speeds, but they do their best to resolve any standing issues.
- Las Vegas USA is in the same boat as Slots.lv, as it has awesome games and bonuses, but has been slow to pay at times.
- Unfortunately, the speed and payout success has actually been even worse with LVU, as no specific method has ever worked consistently.
- Ask Gamblers is littered with unresolved Las Vegas USA payout complaints, but one in late October should shed some light in two directions.
- This post has a user complaining of a still-standing payout issue, as they requested payment IN JULY and still haven’t been paid. The silver lining is that this user said they’ve been paid by Las Vegas USA in the past and are accustomed to the slow payouts. In addition, Las Vegas USA customer service responded to this complaint and is trying to fix the issue.
- There isn’t much positivity here, as no payout method works above the others and it seems that no matter what withdrawal method you use, delays are still going to happen.
- We’ve seen in the past that users do get their cash, but the wait is long, and you may have to jump through some hoops.
- The games and bonuses are awesome, and people do eventually get paid, but a quick glance at this situation and the many at AG will show you that patience is necessary if you plan on playing here.
- Sadly, this is all nothing new. Las Vegas USA is a great site, but simply has a terribly difficult time issuing payments in a timely manner. They’d get an A+ as a product, but their poor payout speeds continue to boggle the mind. Overall, they stay steady at a D, and hopefully, we’ll see some real progress soon.
September Grade: D October Grade: D-
Planet 7 is the toughest online casino to grasp on this list, simply because they have such an awesome array of slick games, but have had a checkered payout history. While there have been numerous complaints through the years, few users have had problems with the actual games themselves, and most complaints end up getting resolved, thanks to a hard-working and dedicated Planet 7 crew.
Planet 7 still has some work to do with staying on top of big payouts, but they’ve gotten better and continue to be near the top of the list when it comes to gaming atmosphere and versatility.
“Your source for the best Vegas online casino action”
- Change the record, as the story is virtually the same with Planet 7.
- Payout speeds are still atrocious at Planet 7, and a huge reason why is a lack of reliable withdrawal methods. There have also been inconsistent reports about processing issues with the site.
- Two new reviews on Ask Gamblers shed some light on the long waiting periods and how the site is perceived, as users love the site for the games and bonuses, but hate the wait.
- BitCoin is the preferred payout option here just like with most sites, but that doesn’t guarantee speed.
- This very recent post (detailing a wait of over two months for $1,300) tells us all we need to know.
- Ultimately, this online casino is great on the surface, but the payout speeds are beyond terrible. We’ve yet to see marked progress, so we’re dropping Planet 7 to a D-.
September Grade: A October Grade: A-
Ignition Casino is a fledgling online gambling site that has so far gotten positive feedback. They have a very similar look and feel to Bovada, who ironically enough gave up their poker room to this very site.
It’s obviously early in the game (only been around since 2016), but IC has graded out well to this point due to friendly bonuses, a slew of online casino games, and a growing poker room. It’s fair for some new players to not trust a site that is adapting on the fly, but so far Ignition Casino looks like a great place to play and has a solid and maturing history with reliable payout speed and success.
- Ignition has been pretty strong for a fledgling site, as they offer a wide array of products and have even ramped up their reward program.
- Usually good for solid payout speeds, although Ignition did hit a mild snag with a user complaint at 2+2 forums in late October. The user is reporting over a week of waiting for a $9,500 BitCoin withdrawal.
- This is a hefty payout, and a week isn’t really that bad in the grand scheme of things, so we’ll take this one with a grain of salt.
- For the most part, payout speeds have looked good for Ignition, with one user reporting a quick 5-hour turnaround.
- There have been some inconsistencies with payout speeds involving BitCoin, which likely has a lot to do with the time of the withdrawal and how much money is being moved.
- For the most part, the complaints have been mild, and BTC payments are at worst being processed in a day or two.
- Checks are always an option with Ignition, as well, and they did hit a snag with one user in October. The user received a check and wasn’t able to cash it, but the wait was just 10 days, and it’s unknown what the issue is.
- Beyond that, checks arrive in roughly a week and tend to get processed without trouble. There were issues with checks in July, though, so perhaps this is the second-best payout method for a reason.
- BTC and check reports are all we’re really seeing, so stick with those methods, and you should be fine with Ignition.
September Grade: A October Grade: A
It’s often annoying to jump around to different online gambling sites to suit your fancy. That’s why Sportsbetting.ag is a refreshing gambling site, as it is one of the rare sites to offer online poker, casino games, and
You simply do not find that type of gambling versatility everywhere, and Sportsbetting.ag puts it over the top by producing a winning product that is also trusted, having been around since 2003. That long history hasn’t always been without a few hiccups, but Sportsbetting.ag has ditched some sketchy problems from the past and is respected as one of the cleaner sites online these days.
Sportsbetting.ag doesn’t blow your socks off with their look or flash, but they’ve built themselves up into an online gambling site that offers everything you could want, and is even easy to trust.
- ag has caught some heat for slow payouts in the past, but they’ve looked fine since we started tracking them, and we didn’t see much negativity in October, either.
- Like most sites, BTC is the top payout method, and users usually report a 24 to 48-hour wait, maximum.
- We’ve seen reports at 12 hours and shorter in the past, while one user noted a nice 8-hour turnaround in a recent SBR payout report.
- Bank wires are probably the next best bet, and will take roughly 10 days in all. Much like last month, there isn’t fresh news with bank wire speeds, but there also haven’t been any complaints.
- Checks are just as good, but they might rank third due to some processing issues in the past. Checks can be faster if all goes well, but a 1-2 week wait should be expected.
- Overall, there’s nothing negative to report about Sportsbetting.ag, but if you want quick payouts, you should roll with BitCoin.
September Grade: A October Grade: A
Another new addition to our monthly gambling payouts report is GTbets, which has a solid history (in existence since 2011), and offers a welcome bonus, stellar promotions, and a slew of banking methods to choose from.
GTbets is first and foremost known for their awesome sportsbook, where they take bets on a plethora of sporting events, while also offering a litany of wager types. In addition, GTbets has a nice online casino. Short of some unwanted withdrawal fees, GTbets passes the eye test and is one of the better dual-threat online betting sites around.
- GTbets continues to impress with their overall product, with customer service being praised specifically in September’s rundown.
- That hasn’t changed after another strong month in October, but our emphasis is on their payout speeds, and those look good.
- User astrodomer reported a speedy 4-hour delivery ($500) via BitCoin, and that’s obviously quite competitive with industry average. We can’t vouch for that being the average at GTbets, but their speeds have been solid, and nothing more than a 24 to 48-hour wait should be expected.
- Speeds have obviously been good, though, so a 10-hour window is a solid target.
- Bank wires and credit cards are also on the table, but both have run into issues in the past and can lead to prolonged waits. The window is about 10-12 days for bank wires to process fully, while credit cards can depend on the card and your bank.
- Overall, we like the speeds for October, but you’re going to want to stick with BTC if you can help it.
September Grade: C October Grade: B
Our last site – and last new addition in March – is Topbet, which has proven to be a very solid online sportsbook that doubles as an online casino. Topbet was established in 2011 and has built up a solid presence in the online gambling realm, largely due to a nice interface, reliable payouts, and their ability to offer a great casino and a reputable sportsbook.
- Topbet has always been a fantastic spot for unique wagers and competitive odds, and in October, we finally saw some serious progress with payouts.
- This site had been under watch for slow payouts, but several users chimed in for Sportsbook Review’s latest payout report and detailed nice payout speeds.
- BitCoin is the top payout method here, with multiple reports of successful transactions. The wait is still longer than the industry average (8 days from one user), but this is their most reliable method, and currently one of the fastest.
- Wire transfers are also in the mix, as a user reported a solid 5-day wait for a fully processed payment ($570).
- Checks are also in play, but they’ve been the main cause for slowed payouts. One user reported finally getting their check ($2,500) after a brutal 7-month waiting period.
- Overall, the speeds are still not great compared to a lot of sites, but all methods are working, and users are getting their cash.
- BTC and wire transfers are working the best at the moment, but even if your payout is delayed, we’re confident you’ll get your money.
That does it for our look back into October to see how some of the best online gambling sites are doing with their payout speeds. If you have any specific information or experiences with these sites, please feel free to leave comments below so we can best serve our readers for next month’s gambling payout report.