Payout Report Overview
Las Vegas USA D+
Planet 7 D-
December has arrived which means two things for us – it’s high time to start thinking about what we’re getting people for Christmas and it’s also time to check in on gambling site performances across the industry.
This is a pretty key time for online gamblers to want this information as late November and early December is a great spot in the year to withdraw your cash. Maybe you’re buying yourself something nice or getting money together for Christmas gifts – whatever it may be – but you certainly don’t want to do so on sites where the funds are slow to arrive.
That’s precisely why we do this every month. We want our loyal readers to know which sites are some of the best when it comes to service and promotions, as well as payout versatility, speed and success.
We’re back at it again in early December, as we take a look back at the month of November and see how some of the best gambling sites stack up against each other.
Our main focus every month is on speed and success, while we also like to hunt out any glaring issues so you know which sites are safe and which may carry some risk.
You’ll find as the months go on that the best sites separate from the pack pretty easily and we admittedly do keep tabs on some troubling sites (largely due to speed) just because they are otherwise fantastic sites.
Take everything you read with a grain of salt, however, as various users can report different speeds and success rates with different withdrawal methods. That being said, we stand by a lot of our findings and what you see here is a pretty good indication of what you can expect at the sites we look at each month.
Without further haste, here is our November gambling payout report:
October Grade: A+ November Grade: A+
BetOnline remains one of the best sportsbooks online right now. This continues to be one of the top sports betting sites in terms of early lines and prop bets and BetOnline also has a strong history of fast payouts.This site is fast, secure and offers a wide range of payout options. In addition to being a user-friendly site, BetOnline also covers all of the bases with sports, casino and poker betting available.
Around since 2004, BetOnline has firmly established itself as one of the go-to betting sites online. Even when payout speeds hit snags, this is still one of the top betting options out there.
“We’ll get you your money faster than anyone else”
- BitCoin continues to dominate the payout game at BetOnline, with speeds as fast as four hours being reported.
- Every user I run into reports good speeds, ranging from 3 to 12 hours mostly. A 24-48 hour wait is about as bad as it gets and BTC is far and away the preferred method.
- Users can still try checks, which are coming at 4-5 days at their quickest. That’s pretty good compared to the rest of the industry, but this method ranks 2nd behind BitCoin.
- Bank wires rank third and usually take 1-2 weeks. They’ve run into some hiccups in the past and are third in line for BetOnline payout methods for a reason.
- Feedback and payout reports remain fantastic for BetOnline, so keep firing away with BitCoin and you’ll be fine here.
October Grade: A+ November Grade: A+
Bovada is right up there with BetOnline and in a lot of ways, might be the best online betting site you’ll stumble across. This is without a doubt one of the most popular gambling sites on the internet, as they’re known for their competitive sports betting lines and intense poker rooms.
Not every site is as versatile when it comes to both betting options and withdrawal options, but Bovada crushes it in both regards.
The site had previously gotten rid of its poker room, but that is now back. Combined with their excellent customer service, promotions and fast payouts, this remains a top-5 gambling site.
- Bovada is usually known for fantastic speeds and BitCoin is the preferred method, but there were a few snags in November.
- Two users reported delays, while most in the community suggested it was “order of received”, which can be a common reason for delay. Those reports had waits of over 48 hours, but users are still getting their money.
- Other users still reported quick BitCoin times (fastest was 6 hours), so long waits might not have been the norm in November.
- Speeds might be slightly down at Bovada, but BitCoin stays in the lead for payout methods and the wait on average is still not bad.
- Checks are your next best bet, but you’re waiting way longer at roughly a week until you get your check in hand. The processing has been quick over the last couple of months, but checks are still #2 in payout methods by a mile.
October Grade: A+ November Grade: A+
“Where the Line Originates”
- Bookmaker doesn’t always get a lot of feedback, but November us brought some, with users reporting fantastic payout speeds at SBR.
- BitCoin has gone as fast as 2 hours in November, while another user reported just 4 hours. Other users have reported in the 6-8 hour range.
- These speeds are extremely competitive, though, and easily put BTC up front as the lead payout method at Bookmaker.
- Checks can also be tried out and users should expect a 3-4 day wait. Those speeds don’t fluctuate much, so they’re pretty constant and reliable, but pale in comparison to BTC.
October Grade: A November Grade: A
If you’re looking for an all-encompassing site that has everything you want as a gambler, Sportsbetting.ag could be for you. Not every site offers both sports wagers and casino games, but Sportsbetting.ag does just that and they also do it all at a very high level.
This site not only keeps your gambling experience all in one safe spot, but they also routinely get pointed out for fantastic customer service, unique prop bets and speedy payouts. It’s never easy to say any one site is “the best” at anything, but Sportsbetting.ag is undoubtedly one of the best “do it all” gambling sites you’ll find.
Started in 2003, Sportsbetting.ag also has a strong history behind it. Longevity combined with elite versatility continue to make this one of the best destinations for all online gaming.
- Feedback on Sportsbetting.ag livened up in November, as several users chimed in at SBR with some fast payout speeds.
- BitCoin is the leading payout method here, where you’re looking at roughly a 24-hour wait on average. That’s pretty standard, but a little slower compared to some of the fastest sites.
- Usually,ag can process BTC payments within an 8-12 hour window, however.
- Bank wires and checks are next up on the list and take about 10 days or 1-2 weeks, respectively.
- BTC is still the preferred method and the speeds have been steady over the last couple of months.
October Grade: A November Grade: A
GTbets is among the handful of sites we’ve really only been covering for about half a year now, but they’ve passed the eye test with flying colors to this point. This is another fairly young site that arrived in 2011 but has gotten the job done with solid bonuses, promotions and a nice variety of payment methods.
GTbets is best known as a fantastic sportsbook, but they are another site that is also known for their awesome casino games. This site does take a step back due to lame withdrawal fees, but it’s otherwise been one of the better performing gambling sites and also offers some very competitive lines when it comes to sports betting.
- Payout speeds look good for GTbets, with BitCoin leading the way.
- One user at SBR did offer enthusiastic feedback, though, reporting a scorching 4-hour turnaround via BTC. Another user had a positive report for BTC but didn’t give an exact time frame.
- BTC speeds are clearly up for the past two months, but a 24-48 hour window is still safe to brace for.
- Users can also try bank wires (10-12 days) and credit cards, but both have had some issues in the past.
- BTC has shown to be the most successful and usually converts in the quoted time frame, if not much sooner.
October Grade: A- November Grade: B+
We have a few young gambling sites on this list, but Ignition Casino is easily the one that’s been around for the smallest amount of time. Don’t automatically assume it’s a site that isn’t impressive or one you can’t trust, however, as IC has actually quickly risen to prominence in the industry.
There is no denying this is a young gambling site that needs to prove itself, but thus far the feedback has been mostly positive. IC bares a resemblance to Bovada, while also providing users with everything a casino site should, from online poker tables to slots and more.
Ignition Casino has only been around since 2016, but this site proves itself worthy of your money with each passing month.
- Ignition operates along the lines of Bovada, so you’re looking at very similar speeds, as well as any issues that come up.
- BitCoin is normally very fast (reports of 3-8 hours), but there has been a mild snag here as well, whether it be “order of received” or a BTC surge. A few users have reported a wait of a couple days, but nothing too damaging.
- BTC is generally the way to go, but some users do checks and that calls for about a one-week wait.
October Grade: B September Grade: B-
Topbet has been accused of some sketchiness in the past, but all we can speak for is the site we’ve been tracking over the last several months. From what we can tell, Topbet has built itself up into a strong sportsbook since it’s arrival in 2011.
The unique prop bets probably separate TB from the rest of the pack, but this site also doubles as an online casino. The versatility is only propped up by the site’s awesome promotions and ability to issue payouts in a timely manner.
Topbet checks off all of the boxes for us and projects as one of the better overall gambling sites on this list.
- There are still some longstanding issues for Topbet on Ask Gamblers, but they’ve been pushing delayed payments out over the past two months.
- We saw that in October, but the wait is still troubling.
- Checks seem to be the main cause for slow payout speeds. The quote like with most sites is 1-2 weeks, but some users have endured brutal waits with this method.
- BitCoin is the way to go here, although this can still encounter delays.
- Fast wouldn’t be the word to assign to Topbet, but users tend to still get their money and BTC remains the withdrawal method of choice.
- Wire transfers are also in play and seem to work better than checks. Users can anticipate a 5-day wait and possibly longer.
- Topbet seems to get users their money, but there have been a lot of delays – some of which are absurdly long. Until we see this get cleaned up more, Topbet drops down a bit for us.
October Grade: C+ November Grade: C+
Slots.lv focuses on killer promotions, huge bonuses and entertaining games to reel gamblers in and keep them hooked.
There’s nothing gimmicky here, either, as Slots.lv simply is amazing at what they do and have a lot to offer for those looking for high upside card games and slots.
The lone negative we’ve run into frequently with Slots.lv is poor payout speeds and a lack of positive feedback about payout options. The site has to improve in that area, but there’s otherwise nothing bad to say about an engaging site that caters to its faithful users.
“Fastest Payouts in North America!”
- There isn’t any new feedback on Slots.lv payouts, other than some resolved issues.
- Some issues have been closed out over the last two months at Ask Gamblers, which could suggest payout speeds are trending in the right direction.
- Back in October, there was a report of a payout in under 10 days too, so with no new negative feedback in November, Slots.lv could be turning the corner.
- BitCoin seems to be your best bet here, but there have never been continued reports of speedy payouts.
- The payout speeds here still project to be slow, but there are encouraging signs here.
Las Vegas USA
October Grade: D November Grade: D+
Las Vegas USA comes to users in the same vein as Slots.lv, in that it’s a fantastic site in terms of bonuses, promotions and games. Unfortunately, this has never been a site known for issuing speedy payouts, which serves as it’s lone blemish.
We’ve detailed Las Vegas USA’s history of poor payout speeds but still stand by the overall product. Las Vegas USA still engages on a fantastic platform, while offering loads of betting upside.
Users should brace for inconsistent payout speeds and limited withdrawal methods, but the gaming experience is tough to match.
- Not much has changed with Las Vegas USA, but there was a positive post at Ask Gamblers in November, referencing the site’s awesome product, but delayed payouts.
- We echo this user’s sentiments and have said the same thing all along – you’re going to wait for your cash, but you will get it.
- The gaming experience is top notch here, but the payout variety and speed are most certainly not.
- There’s no clear winning method to use at Las Vegas USA, so just expect a long wait until further notice.
- Positive user feedback boosts Las Vegas USA for us for November, but you still need to be patient in waiting for your cash.
October Grade: D- November Grade: D-
Planet 7 is another online casino that looks amazing on paper, but certainly still has its flaws. Much like the previous two casino sites, Planet 7 delivers a top-notch product when it comes to bonuses, promotions, games and payouts.
The speed and success of those payouts are what run into some hiccups. Over time, that’s given Planet 7 a bad name, but through it all, we’ve seen their strong customer service and a desire to turn things around.
Users should brace for slow payouts, but the actual gaming experience is up there with the best in the gambling industry.
“Your source for the best Vegas online casino action”
- Last we saw, Planet 7 was still struggling with payout speeds and some users have expressed annoyance with bonus and spin issues.
- The sample size for the latter is small, but delays in payouts have been a staple for Planet 7 since we started tracking them.
- No one payout method works above any other, so every use should brace for a long wait.
- The good news is pretty much every user we run across loves the product as a whole and users do tend to get their money eventually.
- BitCoin is the preferred method, but that’s not really telling us anything given the crazy waiting game with this site.
That does it for our look back into November to see how some of the best online gambling sites are doing with their payout speeds. If you have any specific information or experiences with these sites, please feel free to leave comments below so we can best serve our readers for next month’s gambling payout report.