Payout Report Overview
Summer is almost here, as the month of May is just about in the books, and that dreaded “dead period” in the online betting world is almost over.
Just as exciting was the recent news that on a federal level. That leaves the decision-making for legal sports betting in the hands of individual states.
Needless to say, in just a matter of months – likely in time for the 2018 NFL season – these monthly gambling payout reports could be far more useful than they already are.
I’ve been looking at a long list of viable betting sites for roughly two years now and have chipped away the more questionable sites as the months have passed.
For the most part, that’s left our readers with a really strong list of gambling websites that not only offer awesome promotions and competitive odds but also pay out your money and do it in a timely manner.
There are still a couple of sites here that we like that aren’t always up to the industry standard, but their elite promotions, wagers, odds, and/or customer service tend to make up for it.
Regardless, summer is arriving, and bettors are looking for a list of betting sites they can safely and comfortably bet at with full confidence they’ll actually get their cash.
Here’s the latest feedback and reports for our favorite sites after the month of May:
April Grade: A+ May Grade: A+
BetOnline remains one of the best sportsbooks online right now. This continues to be one of the top sports betting sites in terms of early lines and prop bets, and BetOnline also has a strong history of fast payouts.
This site is fast, secure, and offers a wide range of payout options. In addition to being a user-friendly site, BetOnline also covers all of the bases with sports, casino, and poker betting available.
Around since 2004, BetOnline has firmly established itself as one of the go-to betting sites online. Even when payout speeds hit snags, this is still one of the top betting options out there.
“We’ll get you your money faster than anyone else.”
- BetOnline has responded to withdrawal issues this year, introducing a litany of extra options
- For anyone not wanting to roll with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are prominent options. These methods can take up to 24 hours
- Bitcoin still seems like the preferred method, though, with users reporting in May payouts as fast as six hours
- Checks are always a popular secondary method and are quoted at about 7 days. There have been reports in the past couple of months (including May) of just a 4-5 day wait, however
- Bank wires are a distant option down the list, as they can take up to two full weeks
- Overall, BetOnline continues to get rave reviews and produces stellar speeds for the most part. Bitcoin is still the top withdrawal method, and there’s no reason to dip this site’s grade after May
April Grade: A+ May Grade: A+
Bovada is right up there with BetOnline, and in a lot of ways, it might be the best online betting site you’ll stumble across. This is without a doubt one of the most popular gambling sites on the internet, as they’re known for their competitive sports betting lines and intense poker rooms.
Not every site is as versatile when it comes to both betting options and withdrawal options, but Bovada crushes it in both regards.
The site had previously gotten rid of its poker room, but that is now back. Combined with their excellent customer service, promotions, and fast payouts, this remains a top-5 gambling site.
- Bovada is as good as they come, as they have some of the best speeds in the industry and offer a terrific combination of promos, odds, and customer service
- Bitcoin is their top dog for withdrawals, and users can anticipate about a 24-hour window. That’s really the industry standard, but there have been slightly faster speeds reported in May
- Checks have garnered speedy results, with one report suggesting a brief wait of just 3-4 days.
- There isn’t a ton of buzz elsewhere, but two new reports surfaced on Ask Gamblers with a negative emphasis on the site graphics and account security
- I can’t say I’ve ever had an issue with either, while Bovada has always been known for top-shelf customer service – which the reviews did touch on
- Bovada isn’t blowing you out of the park with their speed overall, but they’re at least average compared to the rest of the online gambling industry in May
April Grade: A+ May Grade: A+
Trust is the name of the game when it comes to online betting, and few sportsbooks are quite as reliable as Bookmaker.eu.
Around since 1996, bettors are literally looking at a company that has been completely loyal and eager to improve every step of the way for over 20 years.
Bookmaker has proven over the years that they’re among the best at what they do, as they offer a wide variety of betting options, a slew of engaging promotions, and some of the quickest payouts in the industry.
History and continued growth combine to set Bookmaker aside from the rest of the pack. If you’re looking for an honest and reliable book where you can win and get your money, look no further.
“Where the Line Originates”
- Not much changes month-to-month with Bookmaker, which never looks like much when you first look at the site, but this company just keeps offering an elite product
- You can say that across the board, but I’ll focus on payout speeds, with numerous users reporting blistering speeds for May
- Bitcoin is probably still the top method for withdrawal here, with one user reporting just a three-hour wait
- Another user reported some technical issues and had to re-submit his withdrawal, but on his second try, his BTC payout processed in just 45 minutes. Another user said he waited just two hours, and from top to bottom, BTC performed at an elite level this past month here
- You can also try checks, but they can go slow. The norm is 4-5 days, but for May, it has stretched to 10 days for some users
- That being said, there were positive reports of 3-4 day waits, so it at least can fluctuate positively as well
- BTC is the way to go for one of the classiest betting sites around. Nothing bad to report here
April Grade: A May Grade: A
If you’re looking for an all-encompassing site that has everything you want as a gambler, Sportsbetting.ag could be for you. Not every site offers both sports wagers and
casino games, but Sportsbetting.ag does just that, and they also do it all at a very high level.
This site not only keeps your gambling experience all in one safe spot, but they also routinely get pointed out for fantastic customer service, unique prop bets, and speedy payouts. It’s never easy to say any one site is “the best” at anything, but Sportsbetting.ag is undoubtedly one of the best “do it all” gambling sites you’ll find.
Started in 2003, Sportsbetting.ag also has a strong history behind it. Longevity combined with elite versatility continue to make this one of the best destinations for all online gaming.
- Sportsbetting.ag is right up there with BetOnline, and the payout speeds are virtually the same.
- Bitcoin leads the way here with about a 24-hour window
- Checks are basically the same with a 4-5 day wait that can stretch to 7-10 days, depending on the processor
- While the site has solid quotes, and the past feedback has been positive, not much new sifted through the cracks in May
- That can be considered good, as Sportsbetting.ag doesn’t have super-slow speeds or longstanding issues at the moment
April Grade: A May Grade: A
I probably should have added 5Dimes to this a long time ago, as it’s no secret that this is one of the sports betting staples online. Few sites can match 5Dimes when it comes to their plethora of betting opportunities, while time and time again, this is one of the better sites based simply on competitive odds for bettors.
As if versatile and competitive sports betting wasn’t reason enough to suck you in, 5Dimes is also known for elite customer service and reliable, speedy payouts.
While largely known for their niche in the sports betting part of the online gambling world, 5Dimes ups the ante by also offering bingo, poker, casino games, and live dealer games.
Volume is always impressive, but 5Dimes manages to meet volume with efficiency and substance. You can bet on virtually anything at 5Dimes, and there’s a good chance nobody else is going to beat their price.
“Over 1,000 Wagering Options – Every Day!”
- 5Dimes can do no wrong, but one of the first reports I caught for May detailed a 60-hour wait for Bitcoin
- That is well below the industry average, while I also saw several times right around the 30-hour mark. This isn’t really going to cut it on a regular basis, but 5Dimes deserves the benefit of the doubt
- This remains a stellar betting site, and they always get their payments out and usually do so in a timely fashion
- The good news is that checks have been fast for 5Dimes, with reports as fast as just three days
- The speeds have been in decline over the past couple of months, but I don’t want to trash 5Dimes too hard here. This is a great site with a very good history. Let’s see how they progress going into the summer
April Grade: A+ May Grade: A
Nitrogen may very well be the most underrated sportsbook on the web. Die-hard sports bettors won’t find many better sports to wager cash on big games, as Nitrogen has an eclectic array of betting options and has a very wide reach in terms of which events, specials, and props they can offer.
On top of their impressive betting options, Nitrogen is known for quick, reliable payouts. Their customer service also garners rave reviews, while this sportsbook tops it all off with an on-site chat forum and extra gambling opportunities via online poker and their casino.
- Bitcoin is the one and only withdrawal choice for Nitrogen, but they kill it monthly with a wait of 24 hours at most
- The speeds might not be quite up to par for May, with one user reporting a 36-hour wait
- There has not been much feedback on Nitrogen for May, though, which probably means the payout speeds are decent or right around average
- Nitrogen did cut down their free BTC withdrawal request wait (14 days to 6), which should increase withdrawals. Hopefully that helps us catch a few more payout speed reports in June
- Overall, this is a fantastic site to play at, provided you are down with BTC withdrawals
- That being said, due to the slowed speeds and a lack of versatility with payouts, I’m dropping their grade slightly for May
April Grade: B+ May Grade: B+
Equipped with a nice $1,000 sign-up bonus and a litany of promotions, MyBookie is without a doubt one of the better online gambling destinations.
While MyBookie.ag is loaded with bonuses and promo offers, they also are highly versatile with their betting, and they cast a wide net.
MyBookie is one of the very best spots for sports betting, as they have a laundry list of prop bets and futures, while also covering daily sports events. In addition, MyBookie covers all the bases by also offering a horse racing book and an underrated live casino.
- Inconsistency can be maddening with MyBookie, which continues to be very competitive in promos, odds, and actual wagers offered
- They can go back and forth on payout speeds, but from what I can tell, May was a very good month
- Bitcoin is working well here (one user reported an 11-hour wait)
- Another user reported a three-day wait, which I can only hope was referencing another payout method
- Either way, you know going in that MyBookie offers a great product and does eventually pay. Their speeds are trending in the right direction and were better this month, but even if they’re a little slow, you should be fine.
April Grade: B+ May Grade: B
GTbets is among the handful of sites we’ve really only been covering for about half a year now, but they’ve passed the eye test with flying colors to this point.
This is another fairly young site that arrived in 2011, but it has gotten the job done with solid bonuses, promotions, and a nice variety of payment methods.
GTbets is best known as a fantastic sportsbook, but they are another site that is also known for their awesome casino games. This site does take a step back due to lame withdrawal fees, but it’s otherwise been one of the better-performing gambling sites and also offers some very competitive lines when it comes to sports betting.
- After some solid feedback for GTbets in April, more users stepped up in May to report solid payout speeds
- One user had a big $5,000 payout that took roughly a week (no clear payout method). They processed three payments during May and got a second return of $5k in around the same waiting period
- Bitcoin is the top option here as well, and you can brace for a 24-48 hour turnaround.
- BTC hovered around 24 hours last month, and there are no signs that it’s been taking the longer end of the spectrum in May
- Bank wires are also popular here and tend to take the standard 5-7 days
- Payout speeds here aren’t amazing, but GTbets does a solid job and offers a wide array of betting opportunities
April Grade: B May Grade: B-
We have a few young gambling sites on this list, but Ignition Casino is easily the one that’s been around for the smallest amount of time. Don’t automatically assume it’s a site that isn’t impressive or one you can’t trust, however, as IC has actually quickly risen to prominence in the industry.
There is no denying that this is a young gambling site that needs to prove itself, but thus far, the feedback has been mostly positive. IC bears a resemblance to Bovada, while also providing users with everything a casino site should, from online poker tables to slots and more.
Ignition Casino has only been around since 2016, but this site proves itself worthy of your money with each passing month.
- Ignition is in danger of being pulled from our monthly list, just because there is infrequent reliable information on their payout speeds
- This site aligns with Bovada, and from what we’ve seen, the reliability is similar. You can usually expect to wait about 24-48 hours for BTC, and checks can take over a week
- Check speeds are in decline for May, but Bitcoin has remained at least competitive compared to the rest of the industry
- This still is a solid casino, but the lack of feedback has me finding it difficult to trust their quoted speeds
April Grade: C- May Grade: D+
Topbet has been accused of some sketchiness in the past, but all we can speak for is the site we’ve been tracking over the last several months. From what we can tell, Topbet has built itself up into a strong sportsbook since its arrival in 2011.
The unique prop bets probably separate TB from the rest of the pack, but this site also doubles as an online casino. The versatility is only propped up by the site’s awesome promotions and ability to issue payouts in a timely manner.
Topbet checks off all of the boxes for us and projects as one of the better overall gambling sites on this list.
- This could very well be Topbet’s last stay on our monthly gambling payout report. They always offer a great selection of prop bets and competitive odds, but their payout speeds remain bad through May
- They’ve had some long-standing issues with payouts and have earned low grades across the industry
- No precise method necessarily works better than the rest, so just know that while Topbet has always been fairly open about their slow process, getting paid will take some time
- There are still some users complaining about payouts they tried getting months ago
- eu is a great place to wager, but it really isn’t the best place right now to collect on winning wagers
- If things don’t turn around quickly early on in the summer, we may have to drop them from this list
That does it for a look back at the month of May. The forums and top gambling review sites were a lot quieter than usual, so if you’ve had personal experiences or payout speeds you want to report, feel free to reply in the comments how things went for you with any of these sites in May.
From what I can tell, the top sites kept crushing it, and there are a few sites that could either enhance their withdrawal method versatility or simply push money out faster.
I’ll touch base again after June and see if we need to alter this list to make sure we’re going over the very best online gambling sites the industry has to offer each month.
Until next time, happy betting!
Gambling Industry Payout Report for May 2018
The dreaded “dead period” in the online betting world is almost over for the month of May. Here we detail the top online gambling sites and their payout processes for the month of May.