Payout Report Overview
Las Vegas USA D+
Planet 7 D
Another month has come and gone in the online gambling world. Hopefully that’s led to huge winnings and fast payouts for you, whether your go-to online gambling forte is sports betting, poker or casino games.
Whatever your betting pleasure is, what tends to take priority is a safe environment where you can play and win, but also know you’re getting your hard-earned winnings. If you’re familiar with our payout report, you’re here to check in on how some of the sites we track are doing. If you’re new to our monthly breakdown, you’re probably wondering what the top online betting sites are.
July gave us some more time to reflect on that and also gave us some answers in some spots. It was more of the same for the top betting sites (and that’s what we prefer), but it’s always good to check in and see how sites are doing, what huge issues users have and what is or isn’t working.
Without further delay, let’s take a look back at the month of August and see how the sites we’re monitoring performed:
Note: BitCoin fees and speeds are erratic across the industry right now due to some growing pains. Some sites are performing better than others, but any issues with BTC should be tempered for now.
July Grade: A+ August Grade: A+
One of the elite online sportsbooks going today, BetOnline has a ton to offer, both in regards to payment processing and customer experience. The site offers a litany of payment and withdrawal methods and is routinely regarded as one of the most secure gambling sites to use online.
BetOnline, being an extremely popular online sportsbook, naturally allows users to place sports bets ranging from a wide variety, and also offers online casinos and poker games.
“We’ll get you your money faster than anyone else”
- Overall speeds remain steady at BetOnline, with checks clocking in at 4-5 days. Users can usually expect to brace for a week or longer, but checks have displayed solid speeds in August.
- BitCoin is still the big withdrawal option across the board and that’s no different at BetOnline. We saw speeds as fast as 2.5 hours in July, but most reports in August just fit inside the 24-hour window, while one user did report just a 5-hour wait.
- Users can also consider Bank Wires, Skrill and Neteller, but they aren’t nearly as effective as BTC.
- Bank Wires are probably the diciest route, as we’ve reported issues in the past and they can take 1-2 weeks, if not longer.
- Skrill and Neteller are a step down from BitCoin, but speeds are usually solid and certainly better than checks or bank wires. Most users have reported a 48-hour window or better.
- BetOnline continues to do well with payout speeds and offers one of the best online betting experiences you’ll find. With no huge issues in August, they stand firm with an A+ grade.
July Grade: A+ August Grade: A+
Bovada is one of the more popular online gambling sites to be found on the web, as they offer a wide range of sports betting opportunities and were one of the more trusted poker sites online. Unfortunately, Bovada has left the poker scene, which is officially effective at the end of September. They’re directing their players to Ignition Casino, a new online gambling website that uses the same platform and is also a trusted company.
While Bovada poker is no more, they still provide fantastic sports betting options and will also still be offering online casino games. They remain one of the most trustworthy online betting sites, but you’ll obviously have to get your online poker fix elsewhere going forward.
- Bovada poker is back! A year after transitioning their poker players to Ignition Casino, the site has decided to bring their online poker section back.
- Payout speeds did improve at Bovada after they ditched their poker room, so it will be interesting to see how its return impacts things moving forward.
- For now, Bovada’s payout speeds remain fantastic.
- We need to brace for slower payouts with the BTC issues that are going on, but so far that hasn’t impacted Bovada. BitCoin speeds remain great and users can still expect to receive their cash within 24 hours and usually a lot sooner.
- One BTC user reported an “almost instant” withdrawal in August and there hasn’t been any negative feedback on the best withdrawal option out there.
- Of course, given the BTC fees and processing issues we’ve seen across the industry, users could be looking for other options.
- That puts checks at the forefront at Bovada, where we’ve seen reports of checks getting pushed out extremely fast. The wait is normally a week or two, but some reports have checks getting process in as little as two days.
- A more appropriate high-end expectation is 4-5 days, but the good news is checks are as viable as ever at Bovada and it’s nice to see a rival to BTC.
- In addition to the exciting return of poker, Bovada has installed a new rewards program.
- Bovada is really rounding out their product right now. Not only are they offering basically everything bettors could ask for, but they’re getting payments out quickly and are now even ramping up the incentive to bet.
- Overall, Bovada is killing it right now. Just stick to checks and know that there could be mild issues with BTC and you’ll be fine.
July Grade: A+ August Grade: A+
If you’re looking for a new online sportsbook you can trust, Bookmaker.eu isn’t a bad place to start. Without a doubt one of the best sportsbooks around, Bookmaker has made their name with stellar service, an excellent website and speedy payments for over 30 years.
Bookmaker isn’t just about longevity or trendsetting, however, as they also offer an eclectic gaming base, allowing their customers to place bets on a variety of sports, as well as dive into online casinos and poker rooms. In addition, Bookmaker continues to offer severe discounts on initial deposits and has one of the best histories you’ll find from a gambling site online:
“Where the Line Originates”
- Bookmaker continues to rival Bovada and BetOnline as one of the elite online betting sites.
- Speeds continue to impress at BM, as BitCoin is crushing payments in 24 hours or less with regularity. A day wait is probably the average, but we’ve seen reports of mere hours – one user reported a mere 3-hour wait in August.
- There was one user that reported a 28+ hour wait, but that’s still not terrible and not really the norm. But again, the new BTC fees/processing issues can impact sites differently at different times.
- Checks are also doing very well at Bookmaker, with some getting their money in hand within just 3-4 days. Checks on average are still going to take 1 and maybe even 2 weeks, but these speeds are encouraging.
- Users can also keep trying P2P withdrawals, which normally take a few days. We never find any feedback on these outside of the quotes, though, so feel free to email us with your personal payout waiting periods.
- It’s nice to see checks cruising at Bookmaker, as users get a second elite withdrawal option in lieu of the random BitCoin hiccups. Both are fine options, however.
- Overall, Bookmaker.eu is doing a fine job across the board and nothing we saw in August changes that.
July Grade: A August Grade: A
Ignition Casino is a fledgling online gambling site that has so far gotten positive feedback. They have a very similar look and feel to Bovada, who ironically enough gave up their poker room to this very site.
It’s obviously early in the game (only been around since 2016), but IC has graded out well to this point due to friendly bonuses, a slew of online casino games and a growing poker room. It’s fair for some new players to not trust a site that is adapting on the fly, but so far Ignition Casino looks like a great place to play and has a solid and maturing history with reliable payout speed and success.
- We continue to give Ignition Casino a mild break when they have any issues, as they’ve only been up and running since 2016.
- That’s led to a few complaints, but things have cleaned up lately and we had nothing but good things to report in July.
- As for the month of August, there don’t seem to be any big red flags. There were check issues last month, but those seem to have cleared up. Users can generally hope for a one-week wait if all goes well.
- BitCoin is still the way to go here, as is the case with most gambling sites. BTC is the preferred option, as users are experiencing at worst a two-day wait. The normal rate is 24 hours and you can get your cash as fast as just a couple of hours.
- These are really the only payment methods we can report on at Ignition right now, as they’re by far the most popular.
- The good news is Ignition is still a solid place to bet and there hasn’t been much negativity surrounding the site this month. With payout speeds looking solid, we can keep Ignition at a stable A for August.
July Grade: A August Grade: A
It’s often annoying to jump around to different online gambling sites to suit your fancy. That’s why Sportsbetting.ag is a refreshing gambling site, being one of the rare sites to offer online poker, casino games and sports betting.
You simply do not find that type of gambling versatility everywhere, and Sportsbetting.ag puts it over the top by producing a winning product that is also trusted, having been around since 2003. That long history hasn’t always been without a few hiccups, but Sportsbetting.ag has ditched some sketchy problems from the past and is respected as one of the cleaner sites online these days.
Sportsbetting.ag doesn’t blow your socks off with their look or flash, but they’ve built themselves up into an online gambling site that offers everything you could want and is even easy to trust.
- ag is another site holding a strong A after the month of August.
- BitCoin is the preferred withdrawal method, as users have reported waits of mere hours consistently. The quoted time frame is still 24-48 hours, though, so mild delays shouldn’t be overly concerning – especially with the recent BTC hiccups across the industry.
- You can also try Bank Wire withdrawals, which carry a 10-day window.
- Skrill is an alternative to BTC, but on average takes longer (roughly 36 hrs) and isn’t nearly as popular.
- Checks are popular at most betting sites and you can use them here, but the processing can take anywhere from one to two weeks.
- In addition to solid payout reports, the site offered a $25 free play in August and got users talking in a positive manner at Sports Book Review.
- There actually have been some negative connotations attached to this site this year, but we’re not seeing it pop up in August.
July Grade: A August Grade: A
Another new addition to our monthly gambling payouts report is GTBets, which has a solid history (in existence since 2011), offers a welcome bonus, stellar promotions and a slew of banking methods to choose from.
GT Bets is first and foremost known for their awesome sportsbook, where they take bets on a plethora of sporting events, while also offering a litany of wager types. In addition, GTBets has a nice online casino. Short of some unwanted withdrawal fees, GT Bets passes the eye test and is one of the better dual threat online betting sites around.
- GT Bets continues to pass the eye test as a site that offers great betting opportunities and top notch customer service.
- BitCoin is the top payout method here and users get it for free, once a month.
- The window here is like most sites, as users can brace for a full 48-hour That usually isn’t the case, though, as BTC returns your cash in less than 24 hours usually.
- Bank Wire is a popular, albeit slower option. GT Bets quotes a 12-day wait and this can come with added fees. The wait can often be longer, so this ends up being a less appealing option compared to BTC.
- We saw a wait of just 3 days via Bank Wire in July, but haven’t seen any fresh news on it in August. That’s partially because the quote isn’t impressive (and fairly spot on) and BTC is far more popular.
- Overall, there’s not much new to report on GT Bets, and that’s a good thing. Payout speeds remain solid and there haven’t been any huge issues in August.
July Grade: C+ August Grade: C
Slots.lv is still quite fresh to the online casino realm, having only just started taking bets in 2013. Despite its youth, Slots.lv still has loads to offer, starting with a plethora of card and slot games, as well as killer payouts, bonuses and promotions.
The only real complaints at Slots.lv tend to deal with some games that lag or insane bonuses that feel to be out of reach. The games rarely disappoint and there have been few issues with processing payouts safely and quickly, however.
“Fastest Payouts in North America!”
- lv continues to offer a fine product that customers love. Their customer service, software and bonuses are among the best in the industry.
- Unfortunately, slow payout speeds are the biggest issue holding Slots.lv back. We’ve seen a decline in negative reports online over the month of August, but users can still expect slow payouts.
- We can’t take Slots.lv for their withdrawal quotes at all, as we’ve learned.
- BitCoin is still one of the better options. The site quotes 15 minutes and that simply has never been the case. Users can hope for the general 48-hour window, but even with BTC, you’re going to be waiting.
- Payments are processed even slower for checks, which should take 4-5 days but can bleed into weeks and even months of waiting.
- Bank Wire and Credit Card are also options that are quoted at roughly a week, but from all the feedback we’ve seen, neither are ideal and you can safely expect very long delays.
- The good news is despite the long waits, users do usually get their cash eventually.
- The great games and bonuses keep people coming back, so our best advice is to keep trying with different payout methods (ideally BTC) and see what works best. There hasn’t been a real answer to this point, sadly.
- Due to no improvement in their payout speeds, we’re dropping Slots.lv slightly. It’s still a great betting site, but the slow payments are disappointing.
July Grade: D+ August Grade: C-
Our last site – and last new addition in August – is Topbet, which has proven to be a very solid online sportsbook that doubles as an online casino. Topbet was established in 2011 and has built up a solid presence in the online gambling realm, largely due to a nice interface, reliable payouts and their ability to offer a great casino and a reputable sportsbook.
- Topbet gets inconsistent reviews but continues to be a great spot for interesting prop bets and fun odds.
- While that’s always nice to hear, Topbet does have a few issues left unresolved – specifically some unpaid users stemming from earlier this summer.
- The site has been dealing with slow check speeds in general, too, while there has been an ongoing thread about their payout issues in general over at Sports Book Review.
- The good news is user daveg4 did pop up in August to let everyone know he finally got paid via bank wire. Their reported wait was about two weeks.
- We can still expect slow payouts from Topbet until further notice, but this is encouraging for future new bettors on the site.
- No BitCoin is not helping matters at Topbet, but we’re not sure the speed would be much better even if that were the case.
- Checks and bank wires are supposed to take 1-2 weeks and maybe with the slow improvement they will again soon. For now, though, we should approach Topbet carefully and be prepared for longer than expected waits to get our cash.
- We graded Topbet harshly after seeing all of the negativity in June and July, but this small positive step has us thinking they could start turning things around. We’re upping Topbet to a C- for August and hopefully, they’ll keep improving their payout speeds.
Las Vegas USA
July Grade: C- August Grade: D+
Las Vegas USA is another fantastic online casino, as they’re powered by a fantastic platform and welcome U.S. players with a thrilling (and safe) experience. Las Vegas USA also brings huge bonuses to the table for new players and strives to go out of its way to assist users with any issues via customer support. That elite customer service hasn’t completely killed some inconsistent payout speeds, but they do their best to resolve any standing issues.
- It’s more of the same with Las Vegas USA, which carries the same negativity that Slots.lv does, as a great betting site that pays out extremely slowly.
- This is one of the tougher sites to get fresh feedback on, as there are always complaints to be found, but few users ever specify what withdrawal method works best.
- From what we’ve seen, they’re all tied for extremely long waits and checks seem to be the most popular.
- Checks are only supposed to take about a week or two, but that rarely happens. The most recent feedback suggest over a month of waiting.
- Users can also turn to Neteller and Money orders, but the waiting game can be even worse with these options.
- Direct Deposit was mentioned last month, as well, but there haven’t been any positive changes.
- The withdrawal method doesn’t matter at Las Vegas USA, unfortunately. Checks are probably the best try, but either way, you’re bound to wait for your cash.
- We can’t keep giving LVU the benefit of the doubt. The site is great and the games/bonuses make the wait worth it usually, but until the payouts speed up, they have to take a mild hit.
July Grade: D+ August Grade: D
Planet 7 is the toughest online casino to grasp on this list, simply because they have such an awesome array of slick games, but have had a checkered payout history. While there have been numerous complaints through the years, few users have had problems with the actual games themselves and most complaints end up getting resolved, thanks to a hard-working and dedicated Planet 7 crew.
Plant 7 still has some work to do with staying on top of big payouts, but they’ve gotten better and continue to be near the top of the list when it comes to gaming atmosphere and versatility.
“Your source for the best Vegas online casino action”
- Much in the mold of the previous two sites we touched on, Planet 7 is another fantastic spot for elite games and bonuses, but the payout speeds are regrettable.
- Checks and wires have been the best way to go – or at least the most popular – but no payout method has proven to work better than another.
- Direct Deposit has also been a big one among users here, but those understandably also take quite some time.
- One user who was upset about bonuses did say the wait was long but they still wound up getting their winnings. It’s a grind at Planet 7, but despite unsightly delays, users do still tend to get their cash.
- That’s not good enough for us. The wait is far too long and there isn’t a clear payout method that is head and shoulders above the rest.
- Planet 7 has great games and bonuses, but the payout speeds remain abysmal. They drop slightly again in August.
That does it for our look back into August to see how some of the best online gambling sites are doing with their payout speeds. If you have any specific information or experiences with these sites, please feel free to leave comments below so we can best serve our readers for next month’s gambling payout report.