Payout Report Overview
My Bookie B+
Another month has come and gone, and I’m sure you’re ready to count (and collect) your winnings at your favorite online gambling websites.
If you’re looking for a new betting site to call home, though, the first order of business is gauging which sites you can trust and rely on. That’s key, since the number-one priority beyond playing and getting good odds is actually receiving your cash when you win big.
I’ve been tracking some of the best online betting sites for over two years now, and at the start of 2018, I updated my list with some new additions.
That move was an effort to improve upon a rock-solid group of betting sites for you to use, whether based on their customer services, promotions, wagers, odds, or payout speeds.
The latter is the big one, while most users want to know which methods work the best, which are fastest, and which sites can be troublesome in this regard.
April shed some more light on all of this, so let’s look back and see how the sites we’ve been tracking fared over the past month.
March Grade: A+ April Grade: A+
BetOnline remains one of the best sportsbooks online right now. This continues to be one of the top sports betting sites in terms of early lines and prop bets, and BetOnline also has a strong history of fast payouts.
This site is fast, secure, and offers a wide range of payout options. In addition to being a user-friendly site, BetOnline also covers all of the bases with sports, casino, and poker betting available.
Around since 2004, BetOnline has firmly established itself as one of the go-to betting sites online. Even when payout speeds hit snags, this is still one of the top betting options out there.
“We’ll get you your money faster than anyone else.”
- The feedback remains very positive for BetOnline, although they did have some site issues in April that prevented user access for a while
- The overall product remains great here, as BetOnline offers some of the best wagers in the industry with competitive odds
- Payout speeds remain competitive as well, with Bitcoin still looking like the popular method for withdrawals
- Numerous users reported strong speeds, with multiple users relaying speeds under 10 hours, with the fastest being just five hours ($10,000!)
- Checks are the second-best option right now, but there aren’t any new reports on their speeds. Users can expect the usual 4-to-5-day window
- Payout versatility isn’t prevalent here, but BetOnline remains one of the better sportsbooks around, and the speeds are rock solid through April
March Grade: A+ April Grade: A+
Bovada is right up there with BetOnline, and in a lot of ways, it might be the best online betting site you’ll stumble across. This is without a doubt one of the most popular gambling sites on the internet, as they’re known for their competitive sports betting lines and intense poker rooms.
Not every site is as versatile when it comes to both betting options and withdrawal options, but Bovada crushes it in both regards.
The site had previously gotten rid of its poker room, but that is now back. Combined with their excellent customer service, promotions, and fast payouts, this remains a top-5 gambling site.
- Bovada remains one of the best online betting sites to work with, and their speeds are as fast as anyone’s
- Bitcoin is still the preferred withdrawal method, with speeds as fast as 90 minutes!
- Consistency is the only issue here, as some users report 24+ hour waits still
- It’s hard to complain about BTC if it slows down here and there, as a user reminded everyone that bank wires (19 days!) simply aren’t a realistic option
- Check speeds for April have been slightly faster than usual, but you’re usually looking at a 4-to-5-day wait period
- There was one negative review at Ask Gamblers this past month, but it’s hard to take it too seriously
Overall, Bovada’s speeds can run hot and cold, but at times they’re as good as any betting site. They’re still one of the top dogs.
March Grade: A+ April Grade: A+
Trust is the name of the game when it comes to online betting, and few sportsbooks are quite as reliable as Bookmaker.eu.
Around since 1996, bettors are literally looking at a company that has been completely loyal and eager to improve every step of the way for over 20 years.
Bookmaker has proven over the years that they’re among the best at what they do, as they offer a wide variety of betting options, a slew of engaging promotions, and some of the quickest payouts in the industry.
History and continued growth combine to set Bookmaker aside from the rest of the pack. If you’re looking for an honest and reliable book where you can win and get your money, look no further.
“Where the Line Originates”
- Bookmaker continues to be one of the most reliable (and fastest) sites to work with
- Bitcoin is the only payout method I’m seeing any real feedback from, but one user reported just an hour-and-a-half wait (another said 2 hours)
- The sample size is small for April, but last month saw numerous reports in just a handful of hours, if not much faster
- BTC is the preferred method here, and I wouldn’t really suggest another method right now
- Users can still try checks (7-day window), but nobody is reporting anything new on them, so you’re probably in for the usual wait
- Overall, Bookmaker.eu is about as reputable as they come, and their payout speeds have been awesome lately. It doesn’t get much better than that
March Grade: A+ April Grade: A+
Nitrogen may very well be the most underrated sportsbook on the web. Die-hard sports bettors won’t find many better sports to wager cash on big games, as Nitrogen has an eclectic array of betting options and has a very wide reach in terms of which events, specials, and props they can offer.
On top of their impressive betting options, Nitrogen is known for quick, reliable payouts. Their customer service also garners rave reviews, while this sportsbook tops it all off with an on-site chat forum and extra gambling opportunities via online poker and their casino.
- I hate to say the same thing each month, but it’s pretty simple with Nitrogen; all they offer for payouts is Bitcoin, and they rock at it
- It’s probably pretty easy to crush the one thing you try to do, and Nitrogen certainly does that, with only positive feedback ever coming out for them
- BTC speeds remain very strong here with the latest report being a scorching five minutes. It literally doesn’t get any better than that
- Per usual, the lone knock here is zero versatility, but BTC speeds remain blazing here, so it’s tough to judge them
March Grade: A+ April Grade: A
I probably should have added 5Dimes to this a long time ago, as it’s no secret that this is one of the sports betting staples online. Few sites can match 5Dimes when it comes to their plethora of betting opportunities, while time and time again, this is one of the better sites based simply on competitive odds for bettors.
As if versatile and competitive sports betting wasn’t reason enough to suck you in, 5Dimes is also known for elite customer service and reliable, speedy payouts.
While largely known for their niche in the sports betting part of the online gambling world, 5Dimes ups the ante by also offering bingo, poker, casino games, and live dealer games.
Volume is always impressive, but 5Dimes manages to meet volume with efficiency and substance. You can bet on virtually anything at 5Dimes, and there’s a good chance nobody else is going to beat their price.
“Over 1,000 Wagering Options – Every Day!”
- 5Dimes is another beast of a site that offers insane betting options, competitive odds, and usually delivers stellar payout speeds
- Bitcoin is still the way to go here, but speeds aren’t crazy good for April
- Multiple users are still talking about 1-to-3-day waits at the worst, but these are slower than the industry average
- I’ve seen as fast as 24 hours for April and as long as 61 hours
- The reliability and experience are great here, but the speeds are lacking
- I’m giving 5Dimes a break just because they’ve been so good in the past. I’ll drop them half a letter grade just because this has been a mild issue for more than just April now
March Grade: A April Grade: A
If you’re looking for an all-encompassing site that has everything you want as a gambler, Sportsbetting.ag could be for you. Not every site offers both sports wagers and
casino games, but Sportsbetting.ag does just that, and they also do it all at a very high level.
This site not only keeps your gambling experience all in one safe spot, but they also routinely get pointed out for fantastic customer service, unique prop bets, and speedy payouts. It’s never easy to say any one site is “the best” at anything, but Sportsbetting.ag is undoubtedly one of the best “do it all” gambling sites you’ll find.
Started in 2003, Sportsbetting.ag also has a strong history behind it. Longevity combined with elite versatility continue to make this one of the best destinations for all online gaming.
- ag is along the same lines as BetOnline and has been one of the better sportsbooks online for some time now
- They continue to offer some of the best wagers and odds and also issue their payments in a timely manner
- That was no different in April, with several users reporting solid speeds
- Bitcoin takes the cake still, with reports of a 20-hour wait or less. That’s still about average across the industry, but it’s right on par, and that’s nothing to complain about
- One user reported just an 18-hour wait using the P2P payout method, which is something we never see. That’s a solid turn-around for that option, however
- Checks and bank wires are also available with about 1-2 weeks for a window, but the feedback on those is non-existent
- Overall, Sportsbetting.ag remains strong from top to bottom, and the speeds look solid through April
March Grade: B+ April Grade: B+
GTbets is among the handful of sites we’ve really only been covering for about half a year now, but they’ve passed the eye test with flying colors to this point.
This is another fairly young site that arrived in 2011, but it has gotten the job done with solid bonuses, promotions, and a nice variety of payment methods.
GTbets is best known as a fantastic sportsbook, but they are another site that is also known for their awesome casino games. This site does take a step back due to lame withdrawal fees, but it’s otherwise been one of the better-performing gambling sites and also offers some very competitive lines when it comes to sports betting.
- I caught more feedback for GTbets than usual in April, with users reporting solid speeds
- The big winner is Bitcoin, which has been reported right around 24 hours for the past month
- This is good to see, with GTbets dealing with some erratic behavior with their payouts in the past
- Bank wires are also available to users, but they have a 7-10 quote, and I’ve never seen anything faster
- There was an issue with a bank wire reported at Ask Gamblers, too. This doesn’t seem like an ideal payout method due to banking hiccups
- The speeds and success rate so far are fine at GTbets, but we’re not being blown away. No movement in their grade for the past month
March Grade: B April Grade: B+
Equipped with a nice $1,000 sign-up bonus and a litany of promotions, My Bookie is without a doubt one of the better online gambling destinations.
While MyBookie.ag is loaded with bonuses and promo offers, they also are highly versatile with their betting, and they cast a wide net.
My Bookie is one of the very best spots for sports betting, as they have a laundry list of prop bets and futures, while also covering daily sports events. In addition, My Bookie covers all the bases by also offering a horse racing book and an underrated live casino.
- I started reporting on MyBookie.ag simply due to an insane amount of killer prop bets with awesome prices
- MB has blown me away over the last few months, as they not only offer a great betting experience (as well as fun promos), but they also issue fast payouts
- They’re not quite as reliable as BetOnline, Bookmaker, and Bovada, but they’re one of the better sites out there
- Last month’s speeds weren’t great, but the mild feedback in April (one user reported a 24-hour wait for BTC) has been solid
- In the past, My Bookie has had inconsistency with their payout speeds, but users get their cash and often get it in a timely manner
- I’d love to see more reliable feedback (in terms of quantity), but so far April looks a little cleaner than past months, which is saying a lot
- BTC speeds aren’t blazing here, so checks and bank wires (while not at all preferred) are somewhat in play
- Overall, this is a great place to bet if you’re okay with some inconsistency in speeds
March Grade: B April Grade: B
We have a few young gambling sites on this list, but Ignition Casino is easily the one that’s been around for the smallest amount of time. Don’t automatically assume it’s a site that isn’t impressive or one you can’t trust, however, as IC has actually quickly risen to prominence in the industry.
There is no denying that this is a young gambling site that needs to prove itself, but thus far, the feedback has been mostly positive. IC bears a resemblance to Bovada, while also providing users with everything a casino site should, from online poker tables to slots and more.
Ignition Casino has only been around since 2016, but this site proves itself worthy of your money with each passing month.
- Information is still really hard to come by for IC, but it was cool to see them host a huge $250,000 poker event in April
- Speed reports simply haven’t been there, as users aren’t coming forward. This site does tend to align with Bovada, though, so the lack of feedback (or no negative reports) isn’t really a bad thing
- Bitcoin is still the suggested payout method here, and a 48-hour window is probably what to look for
- Checks are always an option, but the usual 4-to-5-day wait is still in play
There are some whispers in forums that users think IC is bolting and leaving users in the lurch.
March Grade: C April Grade: C-
Topbet has been accused of some sketchiness in the past, but all we can speak for is the site we’ve been tracking over the last several months. From what we can tell, Topbet has built itself up into a strong sportsbook since its arrival in 2011.
The unique prop bets probably separate TB from the rest of the pack, but this site also doubles as an online casino. The versatility is only propped up by the site’s awesome promotions and ability to issue payouts in a timely manner.
Topbet checks off all of the boxes for us and projects as one of the better overall gambling sites on this list.
- eu is one of the few betting sites on this list that may be on its last leg
- It’s sad to admit that, seeing as this is one of the better gambling sites online for wager versatility and odds
- That being said, Topbet.eu has had ongoing issues with payout success, and there is even a lingering issue from March that hasn’t been closed at Ask Gamblers
- The good news is that we’ve known about this for a while, and Topbet has been transparent about payout issues and trying to resolve them
- The bad news is that they’re still having issues, and there isn’t any positive feedback online right now
- I’m getting close to taking this site off the list, so with another month of failing to make major strides, I’m dropping them half a letter grade
Overall, things have stayed the same up top in our online gambling sites payout report. April was another solid month for payout speeds, with the top sites delivering killer withdrawal speeds and several others at least hitting the industry averages for the most part.
There are still a couple of sites I’m tracking each month that are not really delivering what users expect. If that continues, they’ll be dropped off of this list and replaced with better sites you’ll want to turn to on a regular basis.
For now, hopefully you get a pretty good idea of which sites you can trust heading into May. Happy gambling!
Gambling Industry Payout Report for April 2018
Monthly breakdown of the top gambling sites and their ability to quickly and successfully issue payouts. Get a good idea of which sites you can trust heading into May.