Payout Report Overview
My Bookie B+
The new year is flying by, as two months are now officially gone with the passing of February. While it’s never fun to see the days disappear, February did give us yet another opportunity to assess some of the top online betting sites and their ability to issue safe and speedy payments.
For the most part, the best gambling sites continued to deliver fantastic speeds and customer service, but we’re back with February’s gambling payout report to make sure you know where you can get your money the safest and fastest.
Tied into our monthly report is the constant fluctuation of Bitcoin. That could eventually lead to gamblers steering in a different direction. Obviously that’s one reason for the appearance of other cryptocurrencies online, while check, credit card and other payout method speeds suddenly become a bigger deal than they were mere months ago.
Bitcoin is still the main leader with most of the top online gambling sites, but that’s something to keep in mind. Regardless, it’s on to the month of February:
January Grade: A+ February Grade: A+
BetOnline remains one of the best sportsbooks online right now. This continues to be one of the top sports betting sites in terms of early lines and prop bets and BetOnline also has a strong history of fast payouts.
This site is fast, secure and offers a wide range of payout options. In addition to being a user-friendly site, BetOnline also covers all of the bases with sports, casino and poker betting available.
Around since 2004, BetOnline has firmly established itself as one of the go-to betting sites online. Even when payout speeds hit snags, this is still one of the top betting options out there.
“We’ll get you your money faster than anyone else”
- BitCoin is still top dog here, with speeds coming in as quickly as 10 hours.
- There were also reports between the 24-48 hour range and most of the feedback is trending in that direction.
- Regardless, BTC is the top withdrawal method per user feedback and the speeds are either right along industry quotes or far better.
- With the concern over BitCoin, you can start turning to checks. BetOnline has always been solid with checks (about 7 days) and they rarely take longer than 1-2 weeks at the longest.
- Bank wires are the other popular method, but they’re a bit longer (roughly 15 days) and can hit snags.
- BetOnline did recently add Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies, so they should be adding an even more versatile collection of payout methods in the near future.
- For now, BTC is the way to go and the speeds remain fantastic.
- BetOnline did get another ugly review look at AskGamblers in February, but these are few and far between. This site is known for an outstanding reputation and reliability, but I thought it was worth noting.
January Grade: A+ February Grade: A+
Trust is the name of the game when it comes to online betting, and few sportsbooks are quite as reliable as Bookmaker.eu.
Around since 1996, bettors are literally looking at a company that has been completely loyal and eager to improve every step of the way for over 20 years.
Bookmaker has proven over the years that they’re among the best at what they do, as they offer a wide variety of betting options, a slew of engaging promotions and some of the quickest payouts in the industry.
History and continued growth combine to set Bookmaker aside from the rest of the pack. If you’re looking for an honest and reliable book where you can win and get your money, look no further.
“Where the Line Originates”
- Bookmaker produced at an elite level in February, with nothing but positive feedback from various users.
- BitCoin is still the best withdrawal method and one user reported just a 20 minute wait!
- That shouldn’t be expected as the norm, but two others users chimed in with blazing 2-hour and 3-hour waits. Other users report same-day delivery, officially cementing as Bookmaker as one of the top spots for BTC withdrawals in February.
- Some of the withdrawals being processed were pretty big, too, so there is no issue with the size/speed combination, which is always what you want to see.
- BTC is top dog at Bookmaker, but checks are also an option. The expected 7-day wait hasn’t been met by increased speed reports, nor any outlandish delays.
- Overall, Bookmaker keeps trucking along as one of the most reliable and fastest gambling sites online.
January Grade: A+ February Grade: A+
Nitrogen may very well be the most underrated sportsbook on the web. Die hard sports bettors won’t find many better sports to wager cash on big games, as Nitrogen has an eclectic array of betting options and has a very wide reach in terms of which events, specials and props they can offer.
On top of their impressive betting options, Nitrogen is known for quick, reliable payouts. Their customer service also garners rave reviews, while this sportsbook tops it all off with an on-site chat forum and extra gambling opportunities via online poker and their casino.
- I rarely see anything negative to do with Nitrogen, which constantly gets positive feedback and strong speed reports.
- Nothing changed in February, with users reporting blazing fast BitCoin speeds. One user reported one hour, another two hours and I didn’t see anything over a handful of hours.
- This is ideal considering BTC is Nitrogen’s only withdrawal method, but still, these are fantastic times.
- The lack of payout versatility could be an issue for some, but it’s hard to argue with speeds like these.
- You can knock the lack of payout methods, but I can’t drop Nitrogen’s grade. They pass with flying colors in just about every way and certainly have some of the fastest withdrawal speeds out there.
January Grade: A+ February Grade: A+
I probably should have added 5Dimes to this a long time ago, as it’s no secret that this is one of the sports betting staples online. Few sites can match 5Dimes when it comes to their plethora of betting opportunities, while time and time again this is one of the better sites based simply on competitive odds for bettors.
As if versatile and competitive sports betting wasn’t reason enough to suck you in, 5Dimes is also known for elite customer service and reliable, speedy payouts. While largely known for their niche in the sports betting part of the online gambling world, 5Dimes ups the ante by also offering bingo, poker, casino games and live dealer games.
Volume is always impressive, but 5Dimes manages to meet volume with efficiency and substance. You can bet on virtually anything at 5Dimes and there’s a good chance nobody else is going to beat their price.
“Over 1,000 Wagering Options – Every Day!”
- It was another stellar month for 5Dimes, which I got onto our monthly gambling payout report in January after seeing a ton of positive feedback for basically two years.
- That continued in February, as users reported awesome check speeds and BTC withdrawals that at least competed with the rest of the industry.
- Some sites have been dealing with BitCoin funds issues and 5Dimes has at least contacted users and been transparent. Still, feedback suggests a 48-hour wait is probably about as bad as it gets.
- Checks are only taking about five days and are being processed pretty quickly (1 day).
- BTC still blows checks away, but both options are quite viable and the feedback is nothing but positive.
- There isn’t anything bad to say here. The BTC speeds could be a bit faster, but 5Dimes has an amazing history with blazing speeds and an elite product. I won’t be dropping their grade this month.
January Grade: A February Grade: A+
If you’re looking for an all encompassing site that has everything you want as a gambler, Sportsbetting.ag could be for you. Not every site offers both sports wagers and
casino games, but Sportsbetting.ag does just that and they also do it all at a very high level.
This site not only keeps your gambling experience all in one safe spot, but they also routinely get pointed out for fantastic customer service, unique prop bets and speedy payouts. It’s never easy to say any one site is “the best” at anything, but Sportsbetting.ag is undoubtedly one of the best “do it all” gambling sites you’ll find.
Started in 2003, Sportsbetting.ag also has a strong history behind it. Longevity combined with elite versatility continue to make this one of the best destinations for all online gaming.
- ag goes as BetOnline does and by all accounts, that’s a very good thing.
- Despite that being the case, the feedback wasn’t always positive for this sister site. Things have turned around over the past few months, however, while BitCoin has been the main withdrawal option garnering feedback.
- BTC has been doing well, with one user reporting a solid 8-hour turnaround and another reporting a sick 5-hour wait.
- The speeds usually align with BetOnline, which means you’re not going to approach the full 48-hour window very often.
- As usual, bank wires and checks are also open for users to try, but neither have delivered awesome speeds. The wait of 1-2 weeks is pretty standard and that’s what you’re getting with Sportsbetting.ag.
- Overall, there’s nothing bad to report here and speeds have actually picked up, so I have no problem boosting this site after a strong showing in February.
January Grade: A February Grade: A
Bovada is right up there with BetOnline and in a lot of ways, might be the best online betting site you’ll stumble across. This is without a doubt one of the most popular gambling sites on the internet, as they’re known for their competitive sports betting lines and intense poker rooms.
Not every site is as versatile when it comes to both betting options and withdrawal options, but Bovada crushes it in both regards.
The site had previously gotten rid of it’s poker room, but that is now back. Combined with their excellent customer service, promotions and fast payouts, this remains a top-5 gambling site.
- Bovada enjoyed another strong month in February, as both BitCoin and checks have delivered stellar numbers compared to the rest of the gambling industry.
- The one knock on Bovada is probably a limit on payout options, but they’re so fast with two of the most popular withdrawal methods that nobody seems to care.
- BTC has really excelled at Bovada in the past, but the speeds have slowed a bit over the past month. Users can expect to wait about a day, as most users report almost 24 hours or a little over.
- Checks are the other main option, but last month I noted one user providing feedback on a 15-day wait. That being said, checks can arrive in under a week.
- There were two new reviews at Ask Gamblers, with one user slamming Bovada’s customer service. We’ll chalk this up as a special circumstance or an angry customer, though, because everything we’ve seen lately has Bovada passing with flying colors.
- We’d like to see the BTC and check speeds pick up a bit, but it’s hard to complain with the payout speeds being comparable to the rest of the industry.
January Grade: A February Grade: A-
GTbets is among the handful of sites we’ve really only been covering for about half a year now, but they’ve passed the eye test with flying colors to this point. This is another fairly young site that arrived in 2011, but has gotten the job done with solid bonuses, promotions and a nice variety of payment methods.
GTbets is best known as a fantastic sportsbook, but they are another site that is also known for their awesome casino games. This site does take a step back due to lame withdrawal fees, but it’s otherwise been one of the better performing gambling sites and also offers some very competitive lines when it comes to sports betting.
- After some whispers regarding GTbets in December and January, things quieted down in February.
- The good news is there hasn’t been anything negative out there and the last we saw, reviews were positive.
- The two most popular methods remain BitCoin and bank wires.
- BTC reported a 36-hour turnaround last month but there is no news for February. That could be good, but we have to stick with that 24-48 hour window for now.
- Bank wires have not produced much feedback since we started covering GTbets, but they take longer (about 10 days) and aren’t the preferred method.
- Overall, GTbets doesn’t move due to a lack of high level If you play at GTbets and have speed/method feedback, feel free to share it with us in the comments section!
January Grade: B+ February Grade: B+
We have a few young gambling sites on this list, but Ignition Casino is easily the one that’s been around for the smallest amount of time. Don’t automatically assume it’s a site that isn’t impressive or one you can’t trust, however, as IC has actually quickly risen to prominence in the industry.
There is no denying this is a young gambling site that needs to prove itself, but thus far the feedback has been mostly positive. IC bares a resemblance to Bovada, while also providing users with everything a casino site should, from online poker tables to slots and more.
Ignition Casino has only been around since 2016, but this site proves itself worthy of your money with each passing month.
- There continues to be a limit on new information for Ignition Casino, but what does come out tends to mirror Bovada.
- Checks and BitCoin are the best payout options, but the speeds tend to align with Bovada.
- Users can expect a 24-48 hour window at worst for BTC, while checks can take up to a week. There aren’t any crazy waiting periods being reported, but the speeds aren’t blazing, either.
- Overall, IC is just doing a solid job and slowly earning its stripes as a young gambling entity.
January Grade: A February Grade: B+
Equipped with a nice $1,000 sign up bonus and a litany of promotions, My Bookie is without a doubt one of the better online gambling destinations. While MyBookie.ag is loaded with bonuses and promo offers, they also are highly versatile with their betting and they cast a wide net.
My Bookie is one of the very best spots for sports betting, as they have a laundry list of prop bets and futures, while also covering daily sports events. In addition, My Bookie covers all the bases by also offering a horse racing book and an underrated live casino.
- My Bookie continues to be a pretty underrated sportsbooks. Always appealing due to its laundry list of wagers, the site has also been climbing the ladder lately in terms of payouts.
- This has turned into a viable spot for reliability, but speed? Not so much.
- That isn’t to say My Bookie has been trash. Users have reported waits of 5 and 3 days, so this is well below industry standards but it’s not like people are waiting weeks.
- My Bookie has been proving to be a good book across the board, but for whatever reason the BTC speeds just aren’t up to par. This doesn’t make them one to avoid, but you’re going to have to be patient if using BitCoin.
- The crazy thing is their check speeds have been matching BitCoin speeds lately. Users can expect to wait about a week for checks, but they’ve arrived as quickly as five days in the past.
- My Bookie has never had an amazing reputation for speed or customer service, but they have a great product and their speeds are far from the worst we’ve seen. They’ll need those BTC speeds to pick up to get back to an A grade. I’m dropping them to a B+ for February.
January Grade: C+ February Grade: C+
Topbet has been accused of some sketchiness in the past, but all we can speak for is the site we’ve been tracking over the last several months. From what we can tell, Topbet has built itself up into a strong sportsbook since it’s arrival in 2011.
The unique prop bets probably separate TB from the rest of the pack, but this site also doubles as an online casino. The versatility is only propped up by the site’s awesome promotions and ability to issue payouts in a timely manner.
Topbet checks off all of the boxes for us and projects as one of the better overall gambling sites on this list.
- eu has grown notorious for amazing betting options but extremely slow payout speeds. I’ve been detailing for months that while still slow, the site has been in contact with their users and have been pushing payments out.
- The good news is there has been positive chatter, with numerous users reporting getting their cash and that speeds are on the rise.
- Unfortunately, there are still people waiting (one user with 3 maxed checks) and the payout speeds are still slow.
- It’s tough to know what’s really working, as some have speculated its on an order basis and that the site has only been pushing payments out due to it recently being football season.
- A thread at SBR details all of this and also has a user chiming in from February to say they got their payout via bank wire in about 22 days.
- That’s too long for any payout method, but bank wires have gotten positive feedback at Topbet.eu.
- The speeds and reliability are bad, but it looks like things are slowly picking up here. For now, though, I won’t be changing Topbet.eu’s overall grade until there is marked improvement.
Overall, the top dogs remain the highest graded sites for the most part, although there has been a little movement in a few spots. BitCoin is still the preferred payout method just about everywhere we look, but like always, if you stumble across something that is working really well, don’t hesitate to let us know.
February was a very good month across the board and only one site took a hit in the grading department. Remember, feel free to comment below if you have questions or suggestions pertaining to our monthly gambling payout report.
Gambling Industry Payout Report For February 2018
Here is our monthly recap for of the top gambling sites for February 2018 and their ability to quickly and successfully issue payouts.